Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Never Alone, by DianaDee Osborne

NEVER ALONE 
ALBUM:      Amazing Love 'n' Lullabies
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:   
I am deliberately putting this song after "God Won't Be Back"  in my blog....
The titles seem to conflict!  But the Truth revealed in God's Bible and reflected in these two songs is EXACTLY the same:
    YOU ARE NEVER  ALL   ALONE..... 
               NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL..
dedicated to   Ever-With-Us  God, 2 December 2009

        The concept of this song was inspired in a restaurant... one of God's very earliest song giftings through me.   As usual, the greeter asked “Just one today?”  On this day when I'd been feeling much misery and pounding intense feelings, I quietly responded, “No, God is with me -- but He doesn't need a seat.”  (We both laughed!)
        But, from there, this entire song developed within hours, including research to decide which of God's many promises to use as the basis. Titus 1: 2 is always good -- “God does not lie.”   His words in John Chapters 14 through 16, especially 14: verses 16 and 17: 

LYRICS
1                                                      HARMONY ECHO
I am never alone.                                  I am never alone
I am never “just one.”                           I am never just one
God is always with me:         God is always with me
Father, Spirit, Son.
Sometimes I do tiredly wonder if God's even there.              [harmony = hmmm]
        I  SEE no god,  I  HEAR no voice,  I  FEEL no presence there.  

        I cry out, “Help me.  I'm so lonely, do I pray to  just air?
2
Jesus promised firmly, “Lo I'm with you always.                  [same style harmony]
To the end of the earth.”  Matthew 28, last verse.                 [Matthew 28:20]
Even when I  let  me wonder   if God's really there.  

        I believe God who promises,  “Lo, I am always there.”  
        I trust God when He says He loves me and that He really cares.
3
Sometimes I feel lonely.  But my feelings can lie.
Titus One in Verse 2:  God can never lie.                        [Titus 1:2]
Even when my feelings lie and ask if God is there,
        I   choose   to trust Almighty God   who hears all seekers'  prayers. 
        John 14,   Jesus said He lives in me, so I'm  NEVER  ALONE.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.   For  He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 
                  -- Hebrews 13: 5 New KJV
©2009 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment