Friday, October 19, 2012

Worship Loud and Bold, by DianaDee Osborne

WORSHIP  LOUD  AND  BOLD
Psalm 95:  1-8
ALBUM:      Amazing Holy Spirit 'n' Church
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:
        This song was inspired as I fussed at myself. While waiting for a church worship service to start, I  realized that the usual pastor was on vacation. And I suddenly realized that I was annoyedly muttering to myself that if the substitute pastor was a Mr. (put name here), then I’d consider leaving the church early -- as soon as the music part of the service ended -- to  miss that person’s  sermon.
         God brought to my mind  that I was supposed to be there to worship GodNOT  for my personal entertainment.  So I humbly thank God still for forgiving that self-centered attitude, and I thank Him for this song that was inspired by my sin.        
Dedicated to our STEADFAST God, 9 June 2010 (lyrics);  renewed 26 March 2012

LYRICS
1
No matter who the preacher be, I’m here for You, God,     not for me. 
No matter if the choir is good, I’m here to worship You, my LORD.
No matter if the music's loud, I’ll worship You, my  Mighty God!
No matter if I’m hot or cold, I’ll
         sing praises to You, LORD--- LOUD  AND   BOLD!
2
No matter who the preacher be,  

we're here for You, God,   You ONLY. 
No matter if the choir is good, we're here to worship You, our  LORD.
No matter if we like this style, we'll worship You, our  Mighty God!
No matter if we're hot or cold, we'll
         
         sing praises to You, LORD--- LOUD  AND   BOLD!
3
No matter who the preacher be, we’ll hear Your Holy Spirit teach,
No matter if the people smile,   

we’re here to give YOU   joy,  dear God.
No matter if the seats be hard, we’ll  STAND for You,   our Mighty Lord! 
No matter what our feelings are, we'll
         SET OURSELVES ASIDE.... 

               WORSHIP  YOU,   GOD!

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise [shall] continually [be] in my mouth.  My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear [of it] and be glad.   Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.  I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.”  --Psalm 34: 1b - 4 New KJV
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment