Wednesday, October 10, 2012

God Is Able But, by DianaDee Osborne

GOD IS ABLE,  BUT
ALBUM:      Amazing Faith 'n' Freedom
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC
        Another fast-written gift from God, inspired by this quote attributed to Charles Spurgeon in Becky Tirabassi's "Burning Heart Contract”,  page 63:  "Delayed answers to prayer... give us opportunities to honor God through our steadfast confidence in Him even when facing the apparent denial of our request."
        I myself did NOT plan these echoes.... I “just started singing them” while reviewing the first recording's draft, driving down the road.....
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
Song inspiration is story of the three Hebrew young men in Daniel 3:12-18 who trusted God;  and Romans 14: 4b:    “Indeed, he will be made to stand,
     for   God is able   to make him stand.
Dedicated to God who deserves our Praise Whatever, 19 Sept 2010

LYRICS      (echoes in parentheses)
1
God is able to solve all my problems.   BUT
I'll still praise God if He does not
.   AND
God is holy.  God is righteous.
I'll still praise Him because   (JUST BECAUSE, JUST BECAUSE...)
    He Is God.
2
God is able to cure all my sickness.  BUT
I'll still praise God if He does not. 
  AND
God ALREADY  PROVED He loves me,
when He sent His Son        (SENT HIS SON,  SENT HIS SON)
    for my cross.
3
God is able to keep me from sorrow.
First John shows GOD  really loves me.   (REALLY LOVES....  ME....)
Jesus ALREADY  PROVED He loves me,
when He took my sins
    (TOOK MY SINS,  TOOK MY SINS)
    on The Cross.
                        (JOHN 3:16,   GOD LOVES ME)
4
WE are able to trust God "Whatever."
First John shows God REALLY loves US.    (REALLY LOVES....  US....)
We can trust Loving God in "Whatever."
Let's praise God just because             (JUST BECAUSE, JUST BECAUSE...)
    HE IS GOD.       (JUST BECAUSE HE IS GOD,  HE IS GOD).
REFERENCES:
Proverbs 3, verses 5 and 6,
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He SHALL direct your paths.”
Tirabassi, Becky.  THE BURNING HEART CONTRACT. Integrity Publishers, 2005.
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment