Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Burning Questions, by DianaDee Osborne

BURNING QUESTIONS
ALBUM:      Amazing LORD 'n' Life
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC
      I accidentally recorded an extra piano track verse to this song... so I prayed about what to do with all those extra measures.  I firmly believe God guided me to first MAKE what I called a mistake, and then gave me the idea on what to do with it.  James 1: 5-6 evidence yet again.
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
      "Burning" of course means we're very eager to know the answer.  And this humor song asks a lot of questions at first... Mine inspired the first lines---"OK, what's up with thinking mosquitoes are useful when frogs could eat roaches?"   The concept of the Questions came from the end of the Book of Job, when God replies to Job's BURNING QUESTIONS with some of His own.  Do we REALLY think all those tiny little questions about bugs are even going to flit through our minds when we come into the Presence of Almighty God?
THE GREATEST BURNING QUESTION?  
Why does God still love you, me, so much?
Dedicated to our Amazingly Loving God, 28 April 2010. And the closing scripture is my deepest joy  for this music ministry - remembering God's promise in Isaiah 55:11,   "It is the same with My Word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it."  
Dedicated to our Amazingly Loving God, 28 April 2010.

MAY GOD'S WORD BRING YOU what you most need:

A relationship OF JOY and PEACE with Him, built on His Truth. 
LYRICS
1
When I get to heaven I will
ask God some questions like why God made mosquitoes.
   Can't nicer bugs feed toads?
When I get to heaven I'll ask
why weeds grow up so fast and flowers grow so slow.
And I'll ask much more.
Why do black berries have tiny hairs while blue berries are bald?
Why don't birds fall  out of trees when they sleep?
Why don't fish .... drown.... when they sleep?


2
All our questions will disappear when
Almighty, Creator God calls us to His place ---
All questions but of His    love.
When we get to heaven we'll ask
“God, I have hurt You so much, why do You give Grace?” 
then fall to our knees in awe.
Why do we stubbornly ignore You, God, 
when we see such evidence?
Why do we call so many things coincidence?
People aren't so blind in ..... science.
3
When we get to heaven God will ask us this question:
Did you choose Jesus as Lord? Believe My Romans  10: 9  Word?
When we get to heaven, God will  ask us some questions that He knows the answer for:
“Did you see your sins with sorrow?”
Why did Jesus suffer on the Cross?  
   Why did He die for me?  
        There's no answer but one: 
              God loves me.   
In thanks I'll praise Him through eternity!  ......

4 -- the "accidental" extra verse section God inspired.  SPOKEN:
        The end of the Book of Job is actually funny.  Job's respectful though complaining questions are stopped at Chapter 38, when God has some questions of His own -- for us ALL:
       -- "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding.
       -- Who determined its measurements? Surely you know!
       -- Or who stretched the line upon it?   
               [Is this an Old Testament reference to the Equator??] 
       -- To what were its foundations fastened?  
              [Humans can't figure it out, so created a MYTHOLOGY saying it's a turtle !!]
       -- Or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together?..”

Job had reached this conclusion in Chapter 13, Verse 15:
“Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.
Even so, I defend my own ways before Him.”  [23:3:]
“Oh, that I knew where I might find Him that I might come to His seat! ”
When Job's hope had vanished, God came like a mighty wind,
reminding us of the Holy Spirit's description in Acts. 
When Jesus left this earth, He sent us His Holy Spirit... see John 14 through 17.
So we DO know where to find God to question Him respectfully.
We find God WHEREVER we are when we invite Him
respectfully and TRUST Him when we are still left with our  BURNING QUESTIONS.


SUPPORTING WORDS:
GOD  through Isaiah 55:
1 -- "Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price.
6 -- Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
7 -- Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
8 -- "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.
9 --  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways,  And My thoughts than your thoughts.”
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website