Monday, November 5, 2012

Amazed at the Who, by DianaDee Osborne

AMAZED  AT  The   WHO
ALBUM:      Amazing Faith 'n' Freedom
 
Song location  http://DianaDeeosborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC
          I like patterns.... God seems to also.  So that's why each verse focuses on a separate viewpoint about  who  “Who”  is. This was written early one spring morning on
a balcony overlooking foggy mountains in Asheville, North Carolina, USA.   In  minutes.
Dedicated to THE Only Wise One, 14 April (lyrics) and  7 Oct 2012.

LYRICS
1
I'm amazed at Who God is.... loving us so much. 
I'm amazed at Who God is:  So holy and righteous.
I'm amazed at Who God is -- still loving all of us,
    despite all our sins we choose.   Self-centered, with Pride.
2
I'm amazed at who I am -- the one God wants to save.
I'm amazed at who I am -- DUST to whom God gave Jesus......
    Gave His only Son, Jesus to
    die upon a cross, just so I won't suffer hell, out of God's presence.
3
BE AMAZED at who we are -- the righteousness of God.
I'm amazed Jesus did this.  Two Corinthians, Chapter 5.
I'm amazed at where Ill be -- in Heaven with God eternally,
because I choose to   SEE JESUS FOR WHO HE IS:
    MY      LORD.


TAG
LORD AND GOD, AMAZING CHRIST 

--- whether   I  believe or  .....     not.
Who God is:  "AMAZING GRACE"      

             ---whether    we  believe or .....     not.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves, "Who then can be saved?"   But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."  -- Mark 10: 27  New KJV

“If you confess with your mouth [aloud]  that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”   -- Romans 10:9

©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment