Wednesday, November 21, 2012

You Are Never Alone, by DianaDee Osborne

YOU  ARE  NEVER  ALONE
ALBUM:      Amazing Faith 'n' Freedom
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:
          With God's guidance, "my" song NEVER ALONE was one of the first dozen song giftings from Him back in 2008.  The words had been filling my thoughts four years later as I drove 14 hours -- alone -- to my daughter's home.  I spent over a week with her, and wrote a lot of music on my guitar sitting on her patio overlooking a distant mountain beyond the fields....
         And one day while I was "testing out" a new Christmas song on her piano, I just suddenly started playing what became the new introduction to NEVER ALONE,  written from the viewpoint of so many of the high school and college age youth that I dearly loved teaching.  And, I'll admit, from some personal memories....
          AND HERE  is why Verse 5's scripture reference "Matthew 28, last verse" is spoken instead of sung:
 We REPEATEDLY repeatedly REPEATEDLY tried my singing it.  The music notes were EXACTLY the same as they were for the earlier verse.  But I absolutely could not get a good sound tone when I sang these words.  Suddenly in between takes I declared -- "I'm going to try something different."  And then I spoke the words-- and the first take was perfect, full of feeling.
         I personally am convinced that God orchestrated my "failure" so that I could be sure that YOU know exactly where to find Jesus's promise that you are NEVER alone:  
So you don't have to remember a verse number but can remember my inability to sing:
"Matthew 28, last verse".
Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:
           As one of my 2011 songs, “Hope Through Dark Rain”,  reminds:
  Feelings can lie.  God can't.  
That's just plain  Logic + Titus 1:2 + fact that  “liars” = 
the last condemned sinners listed in Revelation (22:15).  And it's the first sin recorded:  When Satan lied to Eve saying that GOD  lied.

LYRICS
1  
      I thought she really liked me.    
      I thought they respected me.
      I thought I really fit in...........  and then .............

2
    I don't know what to do.   

    I liked them ------ What do I choose?
    Should I do what they will like......  or do what's right?
3
    I thought we could be friends.  I'm so LONELY.  When WILL this end?
    God's, I've reached my dead end.   I   

         CAN'T STAND ONE MORE THING.

BRIDGE   (soft and sweet)

    Then I heard in my head   Words of peace and comfort.
    Then I heard in my head   Words of peace and comfort.

A  LULLABY  to YOU from  LORD  GOD:
4
You are never alone.   You are never “just one.”
God is always with you --- Father,  Spirit,  Son.

Sometimes you may tiredly wonder if God's even there.  You
    SEE no god, you HEAR no voice, 

         you FEEL no  presence there.  
Just  cry out,  
        “Help me.  I'm so lonely.  Do I pray to just AIR?”

5
Jesus promised firmly,  “Lo, I'm with you always,
to the end of the earth.”    [SPOKEN]  Matthew 28:  last verse.
Even when you let you wonder if God's really there,   

just believe God Who promises, Lo, I am always here.”  
Just trust God when He says He loves you 
     and  that He really cares.
6
Sometimes I feel lonely.  But my feelings can lie.
Titus 1: in verse 2:    “God Can NEVER  lie.”
Even when your feelings lie and ask if God is there,  

you choose to trust Almighty God.  He SHALL  
hear humble prayers.  Hebrews 13:  5..... 
God will NEVER forsake you.....

END     [new words based upon    Isaac Watt's and William Croft's
    “O God, Our Help in Ages Past”  (Public Domain, CCLI #4315]

7
    Before the hills in order stood,  or
    Earth received her frame, 
        From everlasting, God WAS God, and
            knew and loved your  name.

8
    When you feel lonely, sad, or scared, just
    pray,     for God loves you.  
        His James 4:8  Word promises ------- 

             when  you call,  He's with you.                

YOU ARE   NEVER  ALONE   .....
NO MATTER HOW YOU  FEEL.


God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“Lo, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the age. ” 
-- JESUS, in Matthew 28:20
“Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For 

God  has said, 'I will never fail you. I will  never abandon you.' “ 
     --  Jesus quoted in  Hebrews 13:5 Living Bible
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment