Friday, November 9, 2012

Psalm 5 Giving Ear, by DianaDee Osborne

PSALM 5  GIVING EAR
ALBUM:      Amazing Psalms 'n' Promises 
Song location  http://DianaDeeosborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
Song Story: 
           My goal has been to write music for several (not "2":) dozen of God's Biblical Psalms.  As of now, God has inspired music and lyrics formation and recording skills for Psalm  2 (God Deriding,  recorded this past Monday at Studio 1),  Psalm 16,  27,  30,  33,  34,  39 (Tongue Holding --an intriguing Psalm!),  46 (the Robin song),   51 (also recorded on Monday), 53,  61,  88, 97, 101,  102,  103,  116,  134, 145 -- and this Psalm 5.    Repeat:  These are GOD's creative giftings that I and two studios develop -- not some human 'genius'.  Vocal tracks prove that point!
           And I'm still praying for God's gift inspiration for more :)
           The song story for Psalm 5 is the usual one:  I sat with my Bible in hand, and with the Holy Spirit's help, the words of David literally just fell into a sing-able pattern.  Soon after I sat with a guitar in front of the lyrics.... the final melody and chords are the FIRST melody and chords.    More gifts from LORD Creator God.
Dedicated to THE Only Wise One, 25 July 2012

LYRICS

CHORUS “descant” through song--
O LORD God, Mighty  God,   I love You above all!
1
Give ear to my words, O LORD God, I pray.
Consider my meditation I pray.
        You are my King, my God to Whom I pray.  My

        voice You shall hear call you early each Day!
I will look up because my voice You hear.
   Psalm 5, verse 1 to 3.       
Psalm 5, verse 1 to 3. 

O LORD God, Mighty  God,   I love You above all!
2
You are not a God who likes wickedness.
No  evil shall ever dwell in You.

         Proud people cannot stand in Your presence. 
        You hate all lying and working at sin.
You, God detest bloodthirsty, deceitful men.
   Psalm 5, verse 4 to  6.       
 Psalm 5, verse 4 to 6. 

O LORD God, Mighty  God,   I love You above all!
3
I will come to Your house to worship You,
awed by Your holiness and Your mercy.
 
        Make Your way clear to me, O LORD, I pray.  Let
         all rejoice who trust in You to defend.
You bless the righteous who love  Your Name.
   Psalm 5, verse 7 to  12.       
Psalm 5, verse 7 to 12. 
 
 O LORD God, Mighty  God,   I love You above all ...........

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us.”  --  Romans 5:8  NKJV
©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment