Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holy Spirit Dictionary, by DianaDee Osborne

HOLY  SPIRIT  DICTIONARY
ALBUM:      Amazing Big God 'n' Big words  
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   The simple melody seems like it should be boring -- yet somehow, God-how, it is not.  The simplicity just better reflects the loving praise for our LORD God.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:  
When I "retired" as  library director to raise my children, John Hunter made the following inscription in the dictionary that the Library Board gave to me:
    "There aren't enough words in this book to speak all our thanks to you."
    I always thought that was cool.
        I've often remembered it when trying to tell God "Thank You."
            We truly need His Holy Spirit to pray our thanks to Him -- Romans 8:26!
Dedicated to our INDESCRIBABLE God, 30 June 2010

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered._
--Romans 8:26
LYRICS
1 
I love You _ more than my human words can say.
To speak love _ as I want, I'd
need Your Holy Spirit dictionary!
God, give me Your words to PRAY!


You deserve more than I can every say!
   Romans 8: 26 -- Help me to pray!
2
 

I PRAISE You _ more than my human words can say.
To praise You as I want, I'd
need Your Holy Spirit dictionary!
God, give me Your words to PRAISE!


You deserve more than I can every say!
   Romans 8: 26 -- Help me to pray!

3
 

I worship You  more than my human words can say.
To worship as You deserve, I'd
need Your Holy Spirit dictionary!
God, give me Your words to PRAY!


You deserve more than I can every say!
   Romans 8: 26 -- Help me to pray!


God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
“You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power.  For You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.” “ ... Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!” 
-- Revelation 4:11 and   5: 12   New KJV
©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment