Thursday, January 10, 2013

God's Will Prayer, by DianaDee Osborne

GOD'S  WILL  PRAYER 
ALBUM:      Amazing  JOY 'n' Choices   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC  
           I confess:   I was in a “funk.”   There I was praying, and realizing that I was too weary to pray anything beyond a simple “thank you” to God, because I was too worn out to even think of anything to pray.  
           I sat at the piano at church (too weary to pray) and let my fingers 'roam' along the keyboard.  This simple melody immediately arose.... a 5-NOTE song.  And really only three notes are used more than once.  A simple song gift from God for the weary.  As Jesus  understands,  since scriptures show that he too was at times weary physically,  that He at times withdrew from the crowds of people ....
       ..... to rest.   Psalm 46:10.... Be still.... know..... that God is God........ 
Dedicated to God our GUIDE,  10 April 2011

Supporting Word from LORD God:
      “For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."   -- Romans 8:26 NKJV

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
Dedicated to our Lord,

LYRICS
1        
    Leader:            God, I don't know what  You want......
    Worshipers:              God, I don't know what  You want......
    Leader:            But I know what ** I ** want:
    Worshipers:              But I know what to pray:
    ALL:
        I want what YOU want, Lord!
        Please give what YOU want, Lord.
        I trust You!
        Please do what YOU want..... with me!


  
2        
    Leader:            God, I don't know what  to say ......
    Worshipers:                God, I don't know what  to say......
    Leader:            But I know what ** I ** want:
    Worshipers:                But I know what  to pray:
  ALL:
        I want what YOU want, Lord!
        Please give what YOU want, Lord.
        I trust You!
        Please do what YOU want..... with me!

MORE  Supporting Word from LORD God:
      "Now He -- LORD GOD -- who searches the hearts 
            knows what the mind of the Spirit is, 
because He makes intercession 
for the saints according to the will of God. "   -- Romans 8:27 NKJV

If you have accepted Jesus as THE Lord of your life...
more important than little old you in this temporary world....
and prayed from your hear WITH your MOUTH the prayer of Romans 10:9
then you are the definition of "saint" --
    not holy in YOUR right-ness-es,   but in JESUS's.  

  AMAZING   SCRIPTURES .... 
    GOD  OUR  RIGHTEOUSNESS      is  
        centuries ago     prophesied ....
in Jeremiah 23:6   and   Jeremiah 33:16   and  
Jeremiah 51:10 which connects the LORD our God's work    -- not our human good deeds --   with our right relationship with Him that leads Him to help us.
 
First Peter 2: 23-24 after describing Jesus who suffered for us, committed no sin,
did not seek revenge for those who reviled Him, but committed Himself to God:
   verse 24:   who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might 
live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed.   For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer  of your souls. 

BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE  
                        HEALED OF    *** SIN ****     
SO THAT WE WILL BE RIGHTEOUS.
The entire topic of the prophesy in 
Isaiah 53:5...         Verses SURROUNDED with 
        words about our SINS --                  
                   NOT about our physical bodies.

CLICK HERE FOR  SOURCE  OF THIS WORD,    ISAIAH 53
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment