Monday, January 28, 2013

Logical Way To You, by DianaDee Osborne

LOGICAL  WAY  TO  YOU
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Logic   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
I'd  finished most of the song lines before searching Isaiah 9 to find the “Handel's Messiah” source verse that I remembered clearly SAYS that the Christ Child is SON and GOD and FATHER and COUNSELOR.  We know the Holy Spirit is our Counselor, from Jesus's words in John 14 and 15 (KJV).  When I found the verse that needed to be fitted after line i which ends in the Name,  “CHRIST,”   I  loudly said,  “COOL!   IT RHYMES!” 
 I did not PLAN that.    God clearly put the TRINITY into Isaiah 9:6 that all of Israel recognizes as prophecy of the coming Messiah.   Dedicated to our Logical God, 25 November 2012

FIRST  JOHN 5:7
   For there are three that bear witness in heaven: 
  the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; 
      and   these  3   are one.   
                        (JOHN 1: JESUS = THE WORD)







LYRICS
1
Let me tell you   ALL ABOUT YOU.  Tell you what YOU like.
Let me tell what will please you,
    anger or delight.
Let me tell you   what I do that _ makes you happy.   AndLet me tell   all people   what YOU  say and what YOU  think.
THAT'S  ABSURD!    Who but YOU can know what YOU think?
   YOU are the only    LOGICAL    

               WAY TO YOU.
NO ONE understands you, except only you.
Anyone who wants to know you must ask YOU.  And
YOU only are who can tell what you think!


    LOGICAL!        LOGICAL!

READING 1.       John 14: 6.  Jesus   is speaking ....
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life.
    No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

2
Let me tell you all about GOD,”   Many people say.
YES, they may be educated,   and even make sense.
But no person REALLY knows God --- knows what God thinks ---
except His Son,  Jesus Christ,  Who  IS  God -- Isaiah 9.

Prophesied,  Messiah,  The One Way to God.
Jesus  Who IS GOD   is the One Way to God.
Isaiah 9: 6  says the SON  IS  Father God.
All who choose Him LORD,  Jesus tells Who God IS.  For
Jesus is God,   THE ONE WAY   TO know  God.
    LOGICAL!        LOGICAL!           


READING 2.   

Isaiah 9: 6  --   GOD HIMSELF   is speaking this PROMISE to us ....
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor

                                                                                   [see  John 15:26 and 16:7],  
Mighty God, Everlasting      Father   , Prince of Peace.

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
John 10:30 "I and [My] Father are one."  -- Jesus
John 15:26,  "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me"  - Jesus

John 16:7  starting earlier:
1  "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
2  They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.  
3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
...5  "But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'  6 But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.

7 to 11  "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper  (King James Version = "COUNSELOR")  will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: "of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.    [Notice Jesus does not here say  "OUR Father"]

12  "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you."
©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment