Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In This Day, by DianaDee Osborne

IN  THIS DAY
ALBUM:      Amazing  Word 'n' Worship   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
          While waiting for a church worship time to begin, I was flipping through the Bible looking for psalms that are not in the Book of Psalms.
          It certainly seems that God guided me to this one, because the song just flowed out in minutes,  -- in the words of God's Word, in an easy 4/4 rhythm.  The next day I sat at the piano before band practice and quickly sketched out the melody and  chords.  Yet another song that is surely not mine but our Lord's :)
Dedicated to our Forgiving Lord, 11 Sept  2009


LYRICS
1
In this day, I shall say,
“O Lord, I WILL PRAISE     You!
I have sinned.  Though You were angry,
with me, Your anger turned away!
Behold, God is my salvation.  I will
trust and not be afraid!  For
You the Lord are my Strength and Song.  You
also have become my salvation!”
2
Therefore with joy, I will draw water from the
wells of God's salvation!  And
in this day, I shall say,  “Praise the
LORD, call upon His name.
Declare God's deeds among all peoples.  Make
mention that God's name is exalted!  Let us
sing to the Lord Who has done excellent things!
This is known throughout all the earth!”

TAG
Isaiah 12,  verse 1 through 5. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISAIAH 12:2:    “Behold, God [is] my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For YAH, the LORD, [is] my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.”   (NKJV)  
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment