Saturday, January 12, 2013

Knees Need (Ephesians 3) .... by DianaDee Osborne

KNEES  NEED    (Ephesians 3)

ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayers   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   VERY quickly written.... guided by God, I am convinced.  ONE day.

GOD'S SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE
           speaking about Humans:  "For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet...."  -- Psalm 8: 5 and 6

           Jesus speaking about the devil (originally an angel) and angels: 
"The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked [one]. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom  all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,  and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear"  
-- Jesus EXPLAINING a parable -- not speaking one -- in Matthew 13: 36 to 43, starting with 38.

Song Story:  THE  LYRICS:   
            It suddenly dawned on me... We who talk with God must really raise His enemies' curiosity, because only God has power to read our minds.  Are we just thinking, or are we praying? At any time, Satan can only guess until we've learned the joy of praying without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17).  If he guesses wrong that we're just talking to ourselves, he wastes time trying to insert wrong thoughts into our heads.
           As James 4:7 says, when we draw near to God, Satan finds he must flee.  So praying on our knees privately (in a “closet,” Jesus said in Matthew 6:6), gives us an advantage:  Not only do we show more respect and humility before our Great God, but on our knees warns Satan to not bother us  ...
at least until “another time”  as He did to Jesus (Luke 4:13).
Dedicated to our Friend God, 13 November 2009

LYRICS
1
When I pray upon my knees,  not just God, but Satan sees.
Satan cannot hear thought prayers.

On my knees shows God is there with me, speaking right then,   with
            me ---- there as my Friend,   Jesus.
2
When I pray upon my knees,  not just God,  But I too see that
I do love and worship God.
Not just words but ALL my life I give, praying right then,  and
           always with my Friend,  Jesus.

3
When I pray upon my knees,  I seldom let others see.
Jesus, help me obey Your word:
Matthew 6:6, “Don't make prayer a show.”
Jesus, help me follow... Your Way.


4
IN CHRIST JESUS, I  AM  BOLD.
                                    I  HAVE ACCESS TO OUR LORD.
I   KNOW  I  CAN COME TO HIM --
CHAPTER 3, VERSE 12  EPHESIANS..... 

                                           HE IS OUR FRIEND.
AND ON MY KNEES I  BOW     TO HIM!


GOD'S  SUPPORTING  WORD
[continued]  “in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.  Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... ” 
--Ephesians 3:11 b to 14. See also to verse 21, and James 2:23
 
©2011 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment