Thursday, January 3, 2013

Silent Holy Nights, by DianaDee Osborne

SILENT  HOLY  NIGHTS
ALBUM:      Amazing  Christ 'n' Christmas   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
            I was sipping coffee as I did a search with blueletterbible.org for the key words “silent” and “holy.”  I didn't expect to find that combination. When I saw this one verse (verse 13) alone, I clicked on the search box and took another sip as I waited for the full chapter to come up.  (DIAL UP internet back in those ancient days of 2010 :)
             I literally choked and yelled / prayed in joy, “Oh God!”  when I saw this passage prophesying Jesus's coming!     This is PERFECT   for this Christmas song that God gifted to the world through DiDoReflections....  God told us way back then “I'm coming” --- and He has!     Note:  The Flute part is the first and only “draft”.... I just sat and played what I thought was just practice, but God's Holy Spirit surely inspired these notes ---- and Words:

“The LORD says, "Shout and rejoice, O Jerusalem,   
for I am coming to live among you. 
Many nations will join themselves to the LORD on that day, 
and they, too, will be my people.    < A PROPHECY  OF  GENTILES becoming God's 
                                           people.... after God as JESUS comes to live on earth !!!  >
I will live among you, 
and you will know that the LORD Almighty sent me to you.  The land of Judah will be the LORD's inheritance in the holy land, and He will once again choose Jerusalem to be His own city. Be silent before the LORD, all humanity, for 
He is springing into action from his holy dwelling. 
                 -- Zechariah 2: 10-13  New Living Translation  
                      Update on this Posting date of 3 January 2013 with its similar numbers:
Keep watching the News channels.   God isn't finished fulfilling Zechariah 2:10-13 yet.  Exciting times, watching for His Hand  in our current,  ongoing  human history!

God's SUPPORTING WORDS:
Spoken:   Luke 1:76 - 79    This was God's inspired prophecy over John the Baptist as an infant, from Luke 1: 76 through 79:     “You, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;  For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways, To give knowledge of salvation to His people By the remission of their sins, Through the tender mercy of our God, With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;  To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace."     
(New King James Version)
Dedicated to our Quieting Son of God,   17 August 2010

LYRICS
1,2        
SILENT  NIGHTS.....  HOLY  NIGHTS .....
are still with us now,  when we invite God into our...
SILENT  NIGHTS.....  HOLY  NIGHTS.....
God is still with us now,  when we invite God into our
hearts as we pray:  “Dear God, make my 

         dark heart holy,  like Yours.”      
  (repeat for  Verse 2)
3    
SILENT  NIGHTS.....  HOLY  NIGHTS .....
All is calm when we  let Jesus  BE  Light!
SILENT  NIGHTS.....  HOLY  NIGHTS .....
We have God's calm when we  let Jesus BE our Light!
   

INVITE GOD'S    HOLINESS    IN 
        OUR  HEARTS AS WE PRAY:
 “Forgive me,   speak into my dark, silent night.
I welcome You in -------  Help  me reflect Your Light ....
into Your children's   DARK   SILENT  NIGHTS.....”


©2010 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment