Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PROTECTION PRAYER ...... for your 2013, by DianaDee Osborne

PROTECTION  PRAYER 
ALBUM:      Amazing  Power 'n' Prayerss   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

Song Story:  THE  MUSIC:   
          As I was praying this prayer upon awakening -- seeking God's protection,
I'd begun to go through the motions of preparing for my day. 
Suddenly I realized that there was a “melody in my head” -- the first two lines of this song.
         I went to my keyboard and journal, and sketched out a quick set of lyrics and the first lines of the melody.   A few hours later I had time to go to my home studio.
        Within a short time, I wrote a melody and figured out the chords I most liked for the lyrics.  Ten hour after awakening, I finished this song sheet and the piano and violin tracks, plus half the drum track.  And yes.... I did do many other things during the day. 
         The song was recorded and placed on the World Wide Web the next day.    And  NO  --- I assuredly am not bragging.  
I am presenting for your consideration 
yet one more example of  what God can do 
          in YOUR life if you will let Him.             
If you pray Ephesians 3:20 as a daily prayer
along with Protection prayers like Ephesians 6:10-end.    It is, indeed, a “God thing” to bless us with creative ideas when we humbly ask..... with thanks to Him!
SUMMARY comment: 
James 4: 7 to 8....     Resist Satan..... he flees from you.  Draw near to God.... He draws near to you.  
EITHER ONE IS YOUR CHOICE OF ACTION.
            Don't go blaming Satan for acting like the Evil One he is.....   Snakes are snakes.  They bite.
God  ALREADY gave you the first 2 steps to take:  
PRAY TO GOD for help,
     then ACT on God's help by actively resisting Satan's temptations.

Dedicated to our Divine Protector, 14 February 2012

LYRICS
1
God, in Your Power,     Protect me from the Evil One.
God, in Your Power,     Protect me from the Evil One.
           Guard me every hour from the Evil One,
           lest I choose to do what You name "sin."
Remind me always, my sins hurt You, God.
           I ask Ephesians 6 protection lest I hurt You, God.

                 Protect me so I won't hurt You, LORD.  I love you.


2
Jesus, LORD of All, protect me from the Evil One.
Jesus, LORD of All, protect me from the Evil One.
          Guard me every hour from the Evil One,
          lest I choose to do what You name "sin."
Remind me always, my sins hurt You, God.
          I ask Ephesians 6 protection lest I hurt You, God.

               Protect me so I won't hurt You, LORD.  I love you.


  EACH VERSE CAN BE ADAPTED TO BE A CHURCH PRAYING TOGETHER:
3
Holy Spirit, GOD,  Protect US from the Evil One.
Holy Spirit, GOD,  Protect US from the Evil One.
         Guard US every hour from the Evil One,
         lest WE choose to do what You name "sin."
Remind US always, OUR sins hurt You, God.  [CHURCH PRAYER]
      WE ask Ephesians 6 protection lest WE hurt You, God.
          Protect US so WE won't hurt You, LORD.  WE  love you.



God's SUPPORTING WORDS:  JESUS says Satan is real, repeatedly.  One place:
JESUS    in Gospel According to John 8:44
".......He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."

GOD's  SOLUTION for you:   Ephesians 6: 10 to 18, New KJV:       New Living Translation
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
      13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having
put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having  
shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all,
taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And
take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18  
praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance  and supplication for all the saints...” 
  PERSEVERE    &    PRAY FOR OTHERS......       
   

©2012 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website

No comments:

Post a Comment